Friday, November 14, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband - He couldn't wait to get into his cake last night.  No I didn't bake it but ordered it from a DF who does catering.  It is lemon raspberry two of his favorite things.

Here area  few shots I love from our wedding reception in 2012.  My how times flies - we just had our 2nd anniversary in Sept.

What a lovely day it was celebrating with family and friends

Here is my handsome bud - he never seems to age.  Here is best wishes for a great birthday and another year of health and happiness in your future.  Love and kisses !!

8 comments:

Ellen said...

Wishing your DH a very happy birthday and many more to come!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

What a fun birthday tribute. Many happy returns!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Happy Birthday

HOpe you have fun things planned

Susan said...

Happy birthday to your husband! Tell him he is wished many more!

Bethany said...

Ditto, Ellen....... Melody, your DH is a very lucky man. Happy Birthday and Best Wishes

Jackie's Stitches said...

Happy Birthday J!

Did you get the cake from Brenda?!

Margaret said...

Awww, happy birthday to your DH! It's a belated one now, but I still wish him all the best.

murakami said...

Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks. 
slotxo